Your budget hostel
Our accommodation is in 15 rooms with one, two, three and four beds and rooms with a double bed.
- Continental breakfast
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Fully equipped kitchen available to prepare your own meals
- All rooms equipped with fridge
- Sitting room with cable television
- High-speed Internet Access
- 24 hour building access by electronic key
- Comprehensive travel and city information
- Fax service
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No smoking hostel
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you have to be a member of Hostelling International to stay at the Pickwick Hall?
- No, everyone is welcome.
- Do I have to sleep with several others in the same room?
- No, Our rooms have maximum of 4 beds and most have just 2 beds.
- Can I book hostel accommodation in advance?
- Yes, you are encouraged to book in advance to avoid dissapointment.
- How long can you stay?
- As long as you wish, starting from 1 night subject to availablity.
- Can I bring my dog?
- No, pets are not allowed.
- Is breakfast included?
- Yes, continental breakfast is included in the price.
- Can I make my own meals?
- Yes, a fully equipped kitchen available for guests plus all rooms have fridges.
- Are there en-suite showers and toilets?
- Yes, we have 3 rooms with en-suite facilities and 12 with showers and toilets shared for a limited number of other guests.
- Do you provide bed lining and towels?
- Yes, we provided and launder all bed linen and towels.
- Is there a laundry service?
- No, but we can direct you to a local laundrette and dry cleaners.